Thursday, January 20, 2011

Writerly Biography

My name is Patrick Edwards.  This is the second year that I have been in college here at Missouri Western State University.  I was born in Las Vegas Nevada.  I moved here to Saint Joseph when I was ten years old.  My experiences with reading and writing,  I have taken English 100 and English 104.  I have also taken Reading 095.  As far as information that is needed to be known about me as a reader and writer,  I do not like either subject very much.  I am also a slow reader.  As for intimidation or excitement I am pretty neutral towards both ideas.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Patrick,

    Welcome to 104. I'm happy to have you in my class.

    I actually traveled to Las Vegas, Nevada over the winter break. Did you live there for very long? If so, why did you choose to move?

    You describe yourself as a slow reader. Is reading something you have always struggled with? Or something you don't practice everyday? What I have found is that the more reading and writing you do, the better you get at it. However, it does help to have peer review where you may receive feedback from other people.

    If you find that you fall into this category, I would encourage you to read a little bit each day. Find something that interests you.

    Ms. C

    ReplyDelete